Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lizards

As I went to bed today, I saw 2 lizards on the ceiling crawling after each other, then...I saw the other lizard turn around and bit the other lizard on the neck...then the other lizard fought back with his tail, the next thing i knew, the other lizard is already on top of the other. A few moments after, a lizard's tail fell on my bed. I knew it was the tail of one of the lizards on the ceiling, then i saw both lizards running away from each other, with one lizard's tail gone.

Just thinking about what may have happened...did they just have sex? I wonder!!!

What a passion!

Even if you loose parts of your body if you serve your purpose...for them...procreation...preservation...LIFE.

Fulfillment of your purpose, no matter what others may think of you, do to you, if you know your purpose, you know your goals, go for it...Even if you loose your tail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ampt! i wouldn't wanna get laid anymore if i'll be losing part of me! hehe!

What's Next?

Breast Cancer, GBS (Guillian Barre' Syndrome), DIG (Desmoplastic Infantile Ganglioglioma), illnesses that afflicted my family one after ...