Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Rendezvous

"Have you changed your view of your day-to-day life, i don't see the sparkle on your eyes anymore, are you bored or have you lost it totally?"

These were the questions bombarded to me this morning when my aunt came for a visit. she was referring to my enthusaism. it seems according to her that it's not there anymore...

hmmm...I responded, maybe...i said again..YES i said eventully. life became routinary, go to work, home after, eat then bed...

what a life!!!

well, let's start over, let's start it with something like:

Bed...work...home...eat...

What the heck!!! it's the same...

how about

home...work...your bed...work...my bed...work...home...hmmm. PWEDE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bee said...

hey ferdz, its me bee, found your blog from coach marie.. work is routinary, you just add pizzaz on it, hehe.. you can also check my blog at aprilphoebe.blogspot.com

Marie Marcelo said...

Hi ferdz,
Honestly, I found this blog entry very surprising. You were one of the few people in the office that I know who had a true GENUINE passion for work. I guess "the routine" feeling happens to the best of us. Hope the feeling passes soon! Keep smiling!

What's Next?

Breast Cancer, GBS (Guillian Barre' Syndrome), DIG (Desmoplastic Infantile Ganglioglioma), illnesses that afflicted my family one after ...